This rack is designed to lock into the York STS racks. It can also be used stand-alone.
- 53.5"L x 32.5"W x 18.5"H (when flat)
- Back pad is 36"L x 12" x 2" thick
- Seat is 16.5"L x 10"W, width tapers from 10" to 8.5"
- Depth Adjuster - Always stay under the bar, no matter what incline position you choose! The 6-position depth adjuster allows the bench to slide forward or backward by method of UHMW bushing blocks on a chrome plated steel guide rod. When you have it locked into a York ST rack, this also means the bench will accommodate any user's torso length.
- Adjustable Backrest - 0, 30, 40, 65, 90 degrees incline
- Adjustable Seat - 3 position incline adjustment to ensure that comfort and lower back support is maintained
- Wheels for Mobility - Rubber grip handles mounted on the rear and the rubber impact-resistant wheels on the front allow the bench to be easily moved around your gym.
- Spotting Platform - Diamond plate steel provides good traction for a training partner.
- Heavy Duty Upholstery - 2" thick high density foam mounted on to 3/4" plywood backing. The covering has outstanding resistance to stains and abrasions. It will not prematurely age and is oil resistant, mildew resistant, and disinfectant resistant and it contains a unique active bacterial resistance
- 2"x3" 11-gauge steel tubing with powder coat finish
- Silver or White Frame
The optional Stringer attaches the bench to the York STS College Rack, Power Rack, Half Rack, Double Half Rack, or Triple Combo Rack. Note that all of these racks include a stringer along with the main unit except the York STS Power Rack. If you will be using this bench with the York STS Power Rack and want to attach it, add this stringer.