The Triple Combo Rack is York's most highly functional modular training workstation. The rack allows three groups to train simultaneously. The rack features two Half Racks joined together by a centrally located Power Rack. The Triple Combo Rack provides a coachable environment with a 28" walk through / spotting area located in between the Power Rack and one of the Half Racks.
2 Combo Grip Pull Up Bars - 28 mm knurled solid steel bar with 135-degree v-shape in the center for additional grip options. 8ft height.
24 Storage Pegs - Talk about storage! You can fit tons of weight plates here, out of the way of your other equipment and conveniently located.
- 3 Users can Work Out Simultaneously!
- Coach Spotting Area
- Stainless Steel Hook Plates for Bar Holder Adjustments
- 2 Combo Grip Pull Up Bars
- 3 Sets of Adjustable Bar Holders with Plastic Wear Guards
- 24 Scuff-Resistant Plate Storage Pegs
- Safety Spot Arms in the Power Rack
- Powder Coat Finish for Ultimate Durability
- Dimensions: 129"D x 68"W x 96"H
- 42" Width Between Uprights
- External Safety Spot Arms - Fits on either half rack, enabling you to lift safely. 27" long, 2" tubular steel. Plastic wear guards run along the top of the arms. A single pin design fits into the hook plate in 3" on center increments.
- Extra Bar Holders - Three pairs are included. Get a fourth pair if you want to. Fully welded with replaceable plastic wear guards.
- Technique Scoops - For doing deadlifts or cleans with a higher starting height.Scoops feature a 12"x24" contact area and a 5 degree pitched valley allowing the bar/plate assembly to re-center itself when released. A double pin design fits into 2 safety slots in the hook plate for a strong hooking system.
- Dip Attachment - Fully welded and designed to easily lock into the hook plate system. The dipping arms are painted wrinkle black and aggressively knurled for an outstanding grip. The Dip Attachment arms are angled out from a narrow to a wide hand spacing accommodating for any size user.