A great entry-level power rack! This rack is suitable for the vast majority of users in a home environment.
Lat attachment optional. Weight set and bench sold separately.
- 41" wide Pull Up Bar with Soft Knurling
- 3" hole spacing for adjusting the height of the Bar Holders and Safety Bars
- 12-gauge 2"x2" steel tubing
- 44"L x 46"W x 82"H
- 35" Inside Depth
- 600lb recommended weight limit
- Manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty (Home Use)
- Extra Bar Holders - The base unit includes one pair. Add another pair o install at another position to avoid having to move them around, such as on the outside of your rack at shoulder height for standing military presses and other exercises that you might want to perform from of the front of the rack instead of inside. One pair.
- Lat Attachment - Includes lat bar. Also includes lower pulley and a short straight bar for doing rows, curls, and other exercises. You can add additional cable attachments such as an ankle cuff or tricep rope. The lat attachment is.84" high when attached. The plate-load carriage features 1" diameter weight posts that will accommodate standard or olympic plates. Buy olympic adapter sleeves to fit olympic plates snugly.
For another budget-friendly rack, see our review of the Titan T-2 power rack.