We no longer sell XMark products. See one of other other weight machines.
This machine is a great deal for the price and will work great in light commercial environments. No user weight limit, but the carriage weight limit is 400 lbs, plenty for even strong lifters. Assembly required.
Top Quality Oversized Rollers - Compare the 4.33" rollers to the industry standard 3". The rollers also have an easy-to-clean vinyl cover. The chromed steel end caps are more durable than plastic ones.
Extra Thick Padding - The extra thick 3" high density foam (industry standard is 2") over 3/4" plywood means this will NOT bottom out on you and is firm and comfortable. The vinyl is sewed into place with double stitching - NO staples!
Bolted-on Feet - If you move this unit around, the rubber feet end caps will not come off like the cheap slide-on feet you'll see on other models.
- Lifetime Manufacturer's In-Home Warranty
- High and Low Pulley Stations
- Chrome Lat Pulldown Bar & Low Row Bar, with Rubber Grips
- Fits Standard or Olympic Plates - Adapter Sleeves Included
- 4 Position Adjustments on Backrests and Foot Boards
- Convenient Safety Locks
- Flip-Up Foot Plate for Rows
- 2" Diameter Weight Posts for Olympic Weights
- 2"x3" 11-Gauge Steel
- Firm 3" Thick Pads
- Tear and Sweat Resistant Vinyl Covers
- Baked Powder Coat Finish
- 400 lb Weight Limit
- 87"L x 37"W