This rack by York Barbell is sort of a half rack and sort of a power rack. More like a three-quarter rack. You get the versatility of a power rack, along with some great features and options, without the upper crossbeams that would limit your overhead presses.
- Stainless Steel Hook Plates for J Hook Adjustments
- Combo Grip Pull Up Bar
- Dual Front-Back Adjustable J Hooks with Plastic Wear Guards
- Interior Safety Spot Bars
- 12 Scuff-Resistant Plate Storage Pegs
- 2 Rear Storage Slots for Bars
- Dimensions: 76"D x 67"W x 86"H
- 42" Inside Depth
- Outside Safety Spot Arms - One pair is included that fit inside the rack. This pair will fit on the outside. 27" long, 2" tubular steel. Plastic wear guards run along the top of the arms. A single pin design fits into the hook plate in 3" on center increments.
- Extra Double J Hooks - Fully welded with replaceable plastic wear guards. The opposing double peg design is a great addition for use on the interior and exterior side of the front upright.
- Technique Scoops - For doing deadlifts or cleans with a higher starting height. Attaches to the outside of the rack. Scoops feature a 12"x24" contact area and a 5 degree pitched valley allowing the bar/plate assembly to re-center itself when released. A double pin design fits into 2 safety slots in the hook plate for a strong hooking system.
- Dip Handles - Fully welded and designed to easily lock into the hook plate system. The dipping arms are painted wrinkle black and aggressively knurled for an outstanding grip. The Dip Attachment arms are angled out from a narrow to a wide hand spacing accommodating for any size user.