Height adjusts to 6'5" - Good for people up to 7' tall!
Extremely stable! Put a couple of weight plates on the pegs near the feet and the stands won't move even for heavy exercises. This adds stability and raises the recommended capacity to 600 lbs, compared to 300 lbs on the BD-3.
Two sets of bar catches! Set them to your bench press and squat height instead of having to adjust them for every exercise.
Narrow front footprint! With the BD-3 and other cheaper squat stands, the feet can get dangerously in your way. So the front feet were shortened to give you more room. The back feet remain the same, providing a big enough footprint for stability.
This 2014 model includes the thicker safety bars.
- Up to 84" Height
- 2.5" mouth opening for bar on upper catches
- Upper and middle adjustable bar catches
- 7" long adjustable safety spotters
- Rubber end caps for stability and sensitive floor protection
- 600lb Recommended Weight Limit
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Year Frame, 2 Year Pop Pin
Your replies were timely and very helpful as I was deciding what to purchase, which, ultimately, was a fairly expensive investment. I'll definitely be coming back for any workout equipment I might need in the future, and I'll also make sure to recommend adamanbarbell.com to anyone else I know that is in the market for great gear at a fair price.
- Phil Kurut, Fort Wayne, IN