- Dip and knee raise station on one side
- 42" long pull up bar on the other side
- Oversized dip handles are 20" apart
- Comfortable knee rest pads for weight assistance
- Weight stack reduces your effective body weight
- 210 lb or 310 lb selectorized weight stack
- 11-gauge 2"x2" square tubing and 1.6"x3" oval tubing
- Commercial rated
- Manufacturer's Commercial Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer's In Home Lifetime Warranty
- 65"L x 54"W x 83"H
This machine allows virtually any user, regardless of strength or weight, to perform pull ups or dips with whatever amount of assistance they need.
- Simply select the desired weight to subtract from your body weight (the more weight you select, the easier it is).
- Use the steps to reach up to the pull up bar or dip handles.
- Kneel down on the knee pads and perform the exercise.
The knee assist pads can also be swiveled down out of the way for a completely unassisted body weight exercise. Or if you're strong enough you can add weight by means of freeweight plates attached to a dip belt (not included).