The user-friendly, multi-function Powerline P2 Home Gym is a full body workout machine cleverly engineered to offer free-range movements and exceptional range of motion for any size user. By combining an ergonomically correct press arm and a functional training arm, the P2 puts you in the unique position to have the best of both worlds: traditional exercises as well as functional training in a single, compact machine.
Engineered to be versatile, durable, dependable and affordable, this full body workout machine blends functional pulleys with a traditional home gym that lets you get creative with your daily workout routines.
- Fixed pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses.
- Fixed pulleys also swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises with smooth, consistent resistance.
- Traditional press arm allows users to perform chest press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row exercises.
- Two-way adjustable back pad and adjustable seat pad ensure a proper starting position for all users.
- A bearing pivot point leg developer provides smooth, natural leg extension and curl exercises.
- High, mid and low pulleys round out the rest of the gym, enable you to efficiently complete a total body workout in a small, compact space.
- Optional leg press can be mounted on either side of the gym and offer a 2:1 ratio for increased resistance. A leg press rounds this unit out as a true full body workout machine!
- Design-forward aesthetic features graceful arcs and brushed steel finish that looks great in any home.
- Chest, Incline & Shoulder Presses
- Chest Supported Mid-Row
- Adjustable Back & Seat Pad
- Oval Tubing
- Pivoting Cable Handles
- Dimensions: Width: 83"H x 71"L x 66"W
- Product Weight: 391 Lb.
In-Home 10 Year Warranty - Click for details.
Download PDF Manual
Leg Press - 2:1 ratio. Advanced design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It's built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances.
50lb Weight Stack Upgrade - Add 50 lbs to the existing 160 lb selectorized weight stack, totaling 210 lbs.
This product was added on Friday 30 January, 2009.